Can select multiple at once
124. The Chiong Case| The Philippines
The Chiong sisters were kidnapped in Cebu. Marijoy’s body was found and 7 men were convicted of kidnap, rape & murder. Was justice served?
123. Murderous Mother-in-Law, Styllou Christofi | England
Styllou left Cyprus, to visit her son and his family in London. When things didn’t work out, she reacted in the most malicious of ways.
122. The Vanishing at Eilean Mòr | Scotland
In December 1900, a relief boat arrived at Lighthouse in the Flannan Isles, but no one was there. All three keepers had disappeared into thin air.
121. The Santa Claus Man | USA
In New York City in 1913, letters addressed to Santa, went to the ‘dead letter office’and were destroyed. John Duval Gluck saw an opportunity, and became known as the Santa Claus Man.
120. The Phone Booth Murder of Daniela Kammerer | Austria
A 19-year-old student celebrated the end of semester with a night out. The next morning her bloodied body was found in a phone booth.
119. Stalking Susan | USA
Susan looked for long lost family online and inadvertently found a stalker. Her life became a living hell...
118. The Cobham Body-in-a-Wheelie-Bin Case | England
When a chef’s wife died of natural causes, her family was devastated. Three years after her death, a grisly discovery changed everything.
117. The Galápagos Affair | Ecuador
In the 1930s a handful of Europeans lived on an uninhabited island. When one crowned herself as Empress of the Galápagos, a storm erupted.
116. The Bain Family Murders (Part 2) | New Zealand
David Bain was acquitted of murdering his family. What really happened inside the Bain family home on that cold winter’s morning in 1994?
115. The Bain Family Murders (Part 1) | New Zealand
Five members of the Bain family were found murdered in their Dunedin home. Was it murder/suicide, or was the killer the only surviving son?
114. Jack 'Murf the Surf' Murphy | USA
He was a surfer, a musician, an artist and a movie stuntman. He would also add jewel thief, murderer and ordained minister to the list. This is the story of Murf the Surf.
113. The Eerie Death of Paranormal Investigator, Gaurav Tawari | India
A paranormal investigator was found dead with an unexplained black line on his neck. Was it suicide, or did dark force catch up with him?
112. The Exorcism of Irina Cornici | Romania
A novice nun died during a botched exorcism ritual. The priest and four nuns tied her to a crucifix and left with no food or water for three days.
111. The Bizarre Death of Mike Mansholt | Malta
After dying in Malta, the body of German teen Mike Mansholt arrived home without organs, something Maltese authorities could not explain.
110. MKUltra Subproject 68 at Ravenscrag | Canada
Patients of mind-control experiments at Allan’s Memorial Institute suffered unimaginable torture thanks to Project MKUltra's Subproject 68.
109. Mary Ann Cotton, Victorian Poisoner | England
Mary Ann Cotton poisoned 3 husbands, 11 children, her mother, her friend and her lover – and almost got away with it.
108. The Murder of Nathalie Villermet | France
When hotel manager, Nathalie Villermet’s body was found in the woods, the investigation unfolded like a game of Clue. Was the killer hiding in plain sight?
107. The Strange Disappearance of Phoenix Coldon | USA
A student’s car was found abandoned at a traffic light, ignition still running. The driver had vanished. What happened to Phoenix Coldon?
106. The Milkshake Murder (Nancy Kissel) | Hong Kong
Two days after colleagues reported investment banker Rob Kissel missing, his body was found in a storage space at his luxury apartment complex.
105. The Scholls from Ludwigsfelde | Germany
When the body of Brigitte Scholl was found in a forest, police suspected her husband, a former mayor. But was there more to the story?
103. Metal, Murder and Mutilation in Hyvinkää | Finland
A confrontation between drunken friends ended in a heinous murder. It was to become one of Finland’s most gruesome murder cases ever.
102. Death at a Funeral Home | USA
Dan O’Connell and James Ellison were killed at a Hudson Funeral Home. The case went cold, until evidence took police to the door of a priest.
104. The Lust Murder of Elaine O'Hara | Ireland
Elaine O’Hara’s remains were found in the Dublin Mountains. Her death revealed a shocking story of lust, deceit, fetish and murder.
101. What Happened to Bob Chappell? | Australia
Bob Chappell spent the night on his yacht in the water off Hobart. The next morning the yacht was sinking and there was no sign of Bob.
100. The Atlas Vampire Murder | Sweden
A blood-stained ladle was tied to the brutal murder of a young woman. Police wondered if the killer used it to drink his victim’s blood.
149. Munich (The 1972 Summer Olympics Massacre) | Germany
A hostage drama during the 1972 Olympics ended in the deaths of 11 Israeli athletes. A covert operation was created to avenge their deaths.
148. Memories of Murder (The Hwaseong Serial Murders)| South Korea
Police feared the Hwaseong Serial Murders would never be solved. Then DNA evidence pointed to a man who had been in prison for 15 years.
147. The French Connection | USA
In the 1960s most drugs distributed in the Eastern US were smuggled in from France. Two NYPD cops busted the entire operation.
146. The Monster Butler (Roy Fontaine) | Scotland
Roy Fontaine used his position as a butler to steal and sell valuable antiques. When things heated up, he turned to murder.
145. Homicidal Somnambulist, Kenneth Parks | Canada
While he was sleepwalking, Ken Parks drove 14 miles to his in-laws house and launched an attack that left his mother-in-law dead.
144. Slaughter in Tai Kok Tsui | Hong Kong
Chau Wing-ki and Siu Yuet-yee followed their 28-year-old son into his new apartment and never left alive again.
143. The Bennington Triangle | USA
In the 1940s five people disappeared under mysterious circumstances in the Green Mountain National Forest, Vermont. Were the cases related?
142. Luis Vigoreaux, Burnt Alive | Puerto Rico
When the charred body of a Puerto Rican TV/Radio personality was found his car, police suspected his celebrity ex-wife was behind it.
141. The Murder of Monika Zumsteg-Telling | England
Michael and Monika’s high-society life seemed perfect, until she left him. Five months later, her headless corpse was found in the woods.
140. The Lake Bodom Murders | Finland
Four camping teens were attacked in their tent. 40 years later, the sole survivor became a suspect in the murder of his three friends.
139. Murder at a Rave (Mathilde Crogeunnec) | France
Mathilde Crogeunnec was murdered at a rave. With more than 40,000 festival-goers the Gendarmes were unsure if they’d ever find the killer.
138. The ABC Killer (Moses Sithole) | South Africa
In 1995 many women disappeared after going for job interviews. Their bodies were found bearing the signature of the ABC Killer.
137. The Mysterious Case of Mariska Mast | Honduras
A night out in Roatán ended in tragedy for Dutch tourist Mariska Mast. Was her death an accident, or did something more sinister take place?
136. The Vigilante Killing of Ken McElroy | USA
60 people saw the murder of town bully, Ken Rex McElroy. The witnesses refused to identify the shooter and, in solidarity, kept the secret.
135. The Farm Gate Shooting of Scott Guy | New Zealand
A young father was shot at his farm gate on his way to work. A family member was charged with the murder but acquitted. Who killed Scott Guy?
134. The Lust Killing of Yangjie Li | Germany
After meeting a young couple who lived around the corner from her in Dessau, Germany, foreign student Yangjie Li was never seen alive again.
133. The Killing of Julie Ward | Kenya
British photographer, Julie Ward’s remains were discovered in Kenya’s Maasai Mara Reserve. 33 years on, justice is yet to be served.
132. Suicide Voyeur, William Melchert-Dinkel | USA
Former nurse William Melchert-Dinkel engaged in online conversations with people – and instructed them on how to take their own lives.
131. The Poisoner of Monserrat, Yiya Murano | Argentina
When three women from the same circle of friends died in short succession of each other, police looked at the only remaining friend.
130. The Callous Murder of Mary Gough Whelan | Ireland
Colin Whelan collected life insurance after murdering his wife, then faked his own death. And he almost got away with it…